Whether your title says you're in sales, or you're simply trying to persuade someone, you need to be able to present yourself and your ideas effectively.
This program helps salespeople, claims reps, employee benefits specialists, etc. learn and practice how to:
- Understand what they fear about making a presentation and how to conquer that fear
- Demonstrate behaviors that show their Confidence, Credibility, Clarity, and Control
- Organize and deliver an impromptu presentation when they've been put "on the spot"
- Show adequate and effective eye contact as well as facial and hand gestures
- Utilize powerful stance and purposeful movement to enhance the message being delivered
- Integrate visual aids into a presentation which support the message, not detract from it
- Project their voice and use it to emphasis key words and thoughts
- Organize and deliver a more formal presentation mapping out a roadmap that both speaker and audience can easily follow
- Field and answer audience questions succinctly and satisfactorily.
Participants are DVD'd for their future reference, review, and feedback.