DELIVERING EFFECTIVE LEARNING SOLUTIONS SINCE 2003!
Continuous Learning Leads to Increased Productivity
P2 Enterprises provides high-quality training design, delivery, and coaching to address the gaps you have identified in your staff's skills and/or behaviors. We will work closely with you to meet your expectations and your business goals!
With a wide variety of topics to choose from, we know you will find a program to meet your needs. Browse our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us at (773) 404-8960 or email@example.com.
- Proven training programs on a wide range of topics (in classroom and webinar format) that actively engage the learner and offer ample opportunity to practice newly-acquired skills
- Assistance in analyzing the training needs for your organization
- Instructional design to create programs that address identified skill gaps
- Train-the trainer-house training staff
- One-on-one coaching to build targeted skill sets of individual employees
Patricia Pippert, President and Founder of P2 Enterprises, blends her background as a stage and TV actress with 25+ years in business to design and deliver fun and dynamic training programs.
Clients comment on her motivational ability as well as her strength in building the various skills of employees at all levels within an organization. Specializing in personal and management development, Patricia has helped several domestic and international businesses achieve their productivity goals while maintaining desired employee retention through turbulent times. Patricia is a certified instructor for:
- Achieve Global's Professional Selling Skills
- Blessing-White's Managing Personal Growth and Helping Others Succeed
- Center for Creative Leadership's 360 degree instrument Skillscope
- Inscape's DiSC Personal Profile System
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Having obtained her Masters in Organizational Management, she is a faculty member at the American Management Association and at Loyola University's Quinlan School of Business Executive Education Program.